Apply in person is prefer.
- Provide excellent service to customers and make sure customers are satisfied.
- Keep a organize and clean work environment.
- Greet customers and clean the salon daily.
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
- Discussing nail services and treatments with clients.
- Exfoliating and removing rough skin from the hands and feet.
- Cleaning and trimming nails.
- Promoting, selling nail, and skincare products.
- Be customer-service oriented and friendly.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be organized and tidy.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be flexible and cooperative.
- Have a high energy level.
- Be well-groomed and professional-looking.
- Be prompt and possess a good sense of time.
All applicants must be licensed nail technicians, cosmetologists, or full-specialists in the state of North Carolina. Those licenses must also be in good standing with no complaints on record, license must be current.
Contact Hiring include Resume.